Graham Media Partners is an integrated marketing and consulting agency seeking a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of digital and traditional media for primarily B2B clients. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for working with project managers and clients, defining requirements, and visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, brochures, social media images, animated videos, PowerPoints, email newsletters, event signage, and more. Graham Media Partners does not design or develop websites; however, this role may include some website design maintenance and landing page design.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them, communicate the right message, and reflect the identity of the brand. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
• Study project requirements as designated by project lead
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
• Use the appropriate brand guidelines, colors, and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters, project managers, account leads, and clients to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
• 1-5 years of in-house or agency graphic design experience
The salary for this position is commensurate on experience but can range from $35k to $50k, however this is simply a range, not a defined limit. Additionally, GMP offers 100% paid health, dental and term life insurance, summer and holiday bonuses up to 15% of salary, raise eligibility after first 12 months based on predefined performance goals. GMP also offers numerous non-traditional benefits like the ability to work from home two days a week, encouraged vacation policy, stay-at-home if sick policy as well as other benefits focused on supporting a strong work-life balance and building a strong company culture.
Please submit resumes and work portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org