Careers at Graham Media Partners
Careers at GMP
Join Our Team!
Marketing Account Executive
Graham Media Partners is an integrated marketing and consulting agency seeking a senior level marketing professional with at least 5 years of agency experience managing multiple clients/projects preferably with experience in the financial services industry. As part of this role you will be managing your own large clients as well as supporting GMP team leads to execute client work, while also serving a leadership role. You will leverage your own skills and the skills of the GMP team to deliver an “outsourced marketing department”. Working with our leadership team, you will help to plan and execute ongoing marketing campaigns and projects for each client. This will involve copywriting, social media content management, event planning, and routine client account administration.
You will succeed in this role if you are self-motivated, open to learning, organized, and a strategic thinker. We are seeking an employee to grow with the company.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
· Account manager for our large professional services and financial services clients
· Developing long-term marketing plans for clients and executing those plans
· Frequent contact with clients: managing approvals of content, scheduling/attending meetings, requesting information, etc.
· Copywriting: Social media, news releases/pitches, websites (pages and blog posts), brochures, flyers, etc.
· Managing content calendars and publishing content for social media posts, blogs, and emails
· Creating and managing social media ads
· Working with internal graphic designer to coordinate appropriate imagery for projects
· Creating and publishing email campaigns
· Compiling client status reports
· Event planning support
· Participating in GMP brainstorming sessions and contributing to client strategy and overall planning
· Must be organized, responsive & proactive
· Attention to detail
· Strong writing skills are an absolute must. Must be able to write short- and long-form content for print and online materials
· Ability to work well with others and take direction from others
· Ability to manage time and multiple deadlines for up to 8 projects/clients
· Self-starter, motivated individual
· Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google/YouTube, Hootsuite, Marketo, etc.
· Knowledge of Buffer, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics is helpful but not required
· REQUIRED: 5+ years of marketing/PR agency experience managing multiple clients
· REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
$60,000/yr – $80,000/yr
- Marketing & Advertising