Careers at Graham Media Partners
Careers at GMP
Join Our Team!
Social Media and Content Specialist
Graham Media Partners is an integrated marketing and consulting agency seeking a Social Media and Content Specialist.
Main responsibilities of this role:
- Content & Strategy: Writing social media posts and email copy, coming up with social media campaign ideas, email strategy, managing content calendars
- Social Media Management: Managing, posting to, running ads on, and pulling reporting from client social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Email Management: Creating email campaigns for clients in MailChimp and Constant Contact – from coming up with the email ideas, to creating the email, working with our graphic designer on the graphics, to building, deploying, and pulling reporting – you would run the whole process
- Graphic Management: Coming up with ideas for the graphics to accompany social media posts and emails, working with our in-house designer and giving direction and feedback on the graphics
- Account Management: Working directly with the GMP team and clients on a daily basis, participating in regular client meetings, and interacting directly with clients
Skills and attributes of an ideal candidate:
- Organized, responsive & proactive
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing skills. Must be able to write short- and long-form content
- Very social media savvy with in-depth knowledge of all platforms including social media advertising
- Knowledge of Buffer, Canva, MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics is helpful but not required
- An “entrepreneurial” spirit eager to be involved with the growth of a young firm and not afraid to bring their own ideas to the table
- REQUIRED: 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
About Graham Media Partners
We collaborate with professional services companies, with a focus on the financial services industry, to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing initiatives, delivering results that are aligned with their business goals and accelerating their path to improved awareness, revenue, and growth.
It starts with our team. We are experienced marketing professionals with a diverse range of skillsets, and we leverage the full breadth of our team to deliver innovative campaigns, data-driven strategy, and high-quality execution. Our model enables us to scale our team to provide the cost-effective, high-quality support our clients need, whether it’s a marketing director, a full communications department, or a smaller marketing team.
We deliver results not only because of our expertise, but also because we prioritize responsiveness, organization, and proactive outreach as part of our process. Further, we are honest about what works—and what doesn’t—in order to provide the most value, making as-needed adjustments to maintain success.
Serving as an extension of our clients’ teams, our strong leadership and ability to quickly understand their needs ensures timely results and a true impact to their business.
$35,000/yr – $45,000/yr
Medical, Dental and Term Life Insurance
Entry level to Associate