Careers at Graham Media Partners
Careers at GMP
Join Our Team!
Account Executive (Social Media)
Graham Media Partners is an integrated marketing and consulting agency seeking an Account Executive who will have a special focus on social media management. The ideal candidate will have between 3-8 years of experience, and the responsibilities of the role will be determined based on your experience level.
As part of this role you will be managing your own clients as well as supporting GMP team leads. You will help to plan and execute ongoing marketing campaigns and projects for various clients. This will involve strategy, social media content management, graphics management, and client account administration.
You will succeed in this role if you are self-motivated, open to learning, organized, and a strategic thinker. We are seeking an employee to grow with the company.
Main responsibilities of this role:
- Content & Strategy: Writing and/or editing social media posts and email copy, planning and strategy, managing content calendars
- Social Media Management: Managing, posting to, running ads on, and pulling reporting from client social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Email Management: Creating and executing email campaigns for clients in MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Graphics Management: Working with our in-house designer and giving direction and feedback on graphics
- Account Management: Working directly with the GMP team and clients on a daily basis
Skills and attributes of an ideal candidate:
- 3-8 years of experience
- Very social media savvy
- Experience managing social media for professional services companies, specifically financial services
- Eager to be involved with the growth of a young firm and not afraid to bring their own ideas to the table
- Familiar with Google Analytics, social posting/analytics tools, mailchimp, etc…
About Graham Media Partners
We collaborate with professional services companies, with a focus on the financial services industry, to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing initiatives, delivering results that are aligned with their business goals and accelerating their path to improved awareness, revenue, and growth.
It starts with our team. We are experienced marketing professionals with a diverse range of skillsets, and we leverage the full breadth of our team to deliver innovative campaigns, data-driven strategy, and high-quality execution. Our model enables us to scale our team to provide the cost-effective, high-quality support our clients need, whether it’s a marketing director, a full communications department, or a smaller marketing team.
We deliver results not only because of our expertise, but also because we prioritize responsiveness, organization, and proactive outreach as part of our process. Further, we are honest about what works—and what doesn’t—in order to provide the most value, making as-needed adjustments to maintain success.
Serving as an extension of our clients’ teams, our strong leadership and ability to quickly understand their needs ensures timely results and a true impact to their business.
Commensurate on experience
Medical, Dental, 401k, and Term Life Insurance
Entry level to Mid
How to Apply:
Please submit all applications to email@example.com. Please include your resume, work sample, salary requirements, and explain why you’re a good fit.
Graphic Designer (Part-time)
Graham Media Partners collaborates with professional services companies, with a focus on the financial services industry, to develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing initiatives, delivering results that are aligned with their business goals and accelerating their path to improved awareness, revenue, and growth.
Our team currently includes one full-time designer, and as we grow, we are looking for a part-time designer to support our team, hopefully joining us full-time in the future. The part-time designer will work on specific client accounts, delivering work as defined by project managers and team leads. They will be supported with guidance and mentorship from our lead designer.
The ideal candidate would work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week, with the expectation of a growing workload over time. They would be available for a set timeframe, with some availability every weekday. For example: M-F, 10am-1pm.
Types of materials you will work on (print and digital):
- Social media graphics
- Blog graphics
- Newsletter graphics
- Brochures, 1-pagers, etc.
- Templates (business cards, PowerPoints)
- Brand guidelines
- Product packaging
- And more.
You will be responsible for ensuring your work meets defined brand guidelines and the specifications of the project.
- Study project requirements as designated by project/team lead
- Prepare rough drafts and present multiple ideas
- Use the appropriate, brand guidelines, colors, and layouts
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Amend designs based on feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Collaborate and offer ideas
- Attend client calls (infrequently) to gather design requirements or offer ideas
- Proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
About Graham Media Partners
- Our office is located in Wayne, PA
- Our team is small but growing! We currently have 7 full-time team members and 3 part-time team members.
- We describe our culture as: tight-knit, community-oriented, driven, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We value: organization, communication, honesty, positivity
- We like to hire young team members who can grow with our organization and become a truly valued member of the team
Entry level to Mid